1000 miles between my soul sister and me. 1000 miles will become 0 miles in 4 days. I am beyond excited to see her. I know it will make my heart hurt worse when she leaves, but for those few hours, it will be wonderful. To hug her, see her beautiful smile, hear her new accent...
I know she is doing well in her new ventures, but I am so very excited to see her for a few hours over the Christmas break. That's going to be the best Christmas gift for me this year.
1000 miles can't stop our friendship. Never will. For this, I'm so thankful..
ughhhh! that is a happy sigh and there are so many emotions behind it. No one hugs like you. You hear my heart. You let me be real. You're real to me- I'm so so grateful our lives re-intersected when they did and that they're staying parallel for the remainder of our Zumba shaking, marriage and baby making lives!!!!! SO excited for this trip home, and so knowing I'll be sad as well to leave- but you know that trip back in April is ALL. ABOUT. YOU. and THAT is going to be a partttyyy!!!
ReplyDelete